HOTEL BREDA PRINCEVILLE IS OPEN
Van der Valk Hotel Breda Princeville is (partly) open and applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at Breda Princeville
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
The facilities in our hotels are limited available to prevent too many people being in the same places at the same time.
Restaurant & hotel bar
The restaurant is - according to guidelines from the government and RIVM - only open to hotel guests who spend the night in our hotel.
- The restaurant is open exclusively for overnight guests.
- We ask you to wait 1.5 meters apart until our host shows you a table.
- We only receive guests from shared households up to a maximum of 6 people.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- To maintain sufficient distance, we serve at an appropriate distance, after which you can grab your order yourself.
- Our employees wear gloves from a hygienic point of view.
- Room service is available for both dishes and drinks. Extra charge € 17,50 per service.
We are still waiting for more information about re-opening for guests who do not have a overnight stay.
Fitness & Wellness
The swimmingpool, sauna and fitness are closed.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Wohrmann Family
Frequently asked questions
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel. The à la carte restaurant is open for guests with an overnight stay only. You can order from an adapted menu.
It is mandatory to book a table in advance.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use the restaurant. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible. The à la carte restaurant is open woth an adapted menu. It is mandatory to reserve a table in advance.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. There is an adapted menu for this that you will find in your hotel room. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner brought to your hotel room.
What facilities are open in the hotel?
The restaurant and hotelrooms are open.
Is it possible to use facilities such as renting an (electric) bicycle at the hotel?
Not at this moment.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
You can find the cancellation policies in your booking confirmation.
Can I change my booking on the day of arrival if I have a cold or cough?
Yes, you can change your reservation on the day of arrival.